Your support helps to make Newfields the special place it is.
Newfields Fund donors make it possible for our community to enjoy unique experiences with art and nature, from Portraits of Our City and City as Canvas in the IMA Galleries to Winterlights illuminating The Garden. And, your impact goes beyond what our guests see every day.
Here are a few ways Newfields Fund donors helped us enrich lives through art and nature this year:
- 1,203 Winterlights tickets distributed to nine partnering community organizations to encourage participation by their constituents.
- 837 pounds of fresh produce from the Tanner Orchard donated to Second Helpings to help fight hunger in Central Indiana
- 4,166 students from six Marion County universities receiving free Newfields memberships
- 1,504 people visiting using the Access Pass Program, which allows for Hoosiers on need-based assistance to experience everything Newfields has to offer
- 7 of the 13 children enrolled in our on-campus preschool receiving needs-based scholarships covering the cost of their early childhood education
Your support adds up. We hope you’ll consider a making donation to the Newfields Fund today.
For more information, please contact Blair Findlay, Membership and Annual Giving Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 923-1331 x 119.