June 11-July 27, 2018
Member registration opens January 16.
Public registration opens January 23.
Play, Imagine, Discover, Create. Participate in a weeklong arts adventure. Visit internationally recognized permanent collections, exciting exhibitions, an early twentieth century estate, and an outdoor art and nature park all on our 152 acre campus. Learn alongside an accomplished team of educators. Experiment with traditional and nontraditional materials, make a portfolio of work to take home, and share your work with your family during an end-of-the-week exhibition. Activities are designed to accommodate your child’s educational and artistic needs. Be sure to register early as space is limited.
- Camps are designed for children ages 4-13
- Sessions take place Monday – Friday with a convenient drop-off time of 8:30 am
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Capacity of 15 campers per session
- All art supplies are included
- Lunch and snacks are not included
- After Care hours are available. Space is limited.
Newfields Member registration begins on Tuesday, January 16 at 10 am online. To sign up for a Newfields membership, please click here. Registration opens to the public on Tuesday, January 23 at 10am online. Class sizes are limited to 15 participants, and registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Half-Day Mini Sessions (Ages 4-5): $122.50 Newfields members / $142.50 Public per mini session
Full Day Camps (Ages 4-13): $245 Newfields members / $285 Public per session
Tuition is due in full at the time of registration. Camp sessions are subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment. In the event of a cancellation, campers will be notified and refunded in full.
We always appreciate knowing as soon as possible if you need to cancel your registration. Transferring your registration may be possible as long as there is an opening the corresponding age group for another week. Camp cancellations and refunds will be issued according to the following schedule:
If you cancel your registration…
- Between January 16 and March 31, campers are eligible for a full refund.
- Between April 1 and May 12, campers are eligible for a full refund minus a $25 processing fee, per registration.
- After May 12, no refunds will be given.
- During the week of camp, refunds will only be issued for campers who are ill or face a family emergency. The fee will be prorated.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Pick Up and Drop Off occurs in the studio classrooms.
- Campers, ages 4 to 13 must be signed in and out, by a grown-up, daily. Campers will be released only to those individuals listed on your Pick-Up form.
- Campers arriving before 8:30 am must be accompanied by a grown-up and will be asked to wait outside of the classroom.
- Campers must be picked up by 4 pm. Campers who are enrolled in the After Care Program, must be picked up by 5:30 pm. A late fee of $3 per child is assessed for every five minutes of tardiness.
LUNCH & SNACKS
Campers staying for a full day of camp will need to pack a lunch and snack daily that does not require refrigeration or heating. Lunch is supervised by the teaching staff.
Campers staying for a half day of camp are encouraged to bring a bottle of water and a snack daily.
On Fridays, friends and family are welcome to join campers for a special exhibition of their artwork. Campers participating in the morning session only will exhibit work inside Studio One at noon. Campers staying for a full day of camp will exhibit work inside their studio classroom at 4:00 pm. Outdoor Campers will exhibit work inside the Studio Hallway at 4:00 pm. All work will be sent home at the end of the exhibition.